This job has expired. Click here to see new and active jobs like this one.
Jobs on CareerMine expire for many reasons. Either the employer has requested the advanced expiration of the job (as the vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job ad has expired after its normal running-time of 60 days within the CareerMine system. While there is the possibility that the vacancy may still be active, it is most likely that it has been filled or cancelled; otherwise it would be on CareerMine still.
It is strongly advised that you do not contact the company or advertising agency regarding this, or any other expired role, for the purposes of gaining employment with that company. Companies often impose strict penalties on job seekers who go outside of the established channels, to contact the employer regarding vacancies. (Employers have also made it clear in the past, that sourcing expired jobs and contacting them regarding their status, is one of these non-established routes.)
CareerMine Job Id: 616409Job Summary
||Project Civil Engineer
||Employer Job Id:
||Mount Laurel, NJ
||August 8, 2012
||Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
||October 8, 2012
Project Civil Engineer
- [Company] is an employee-owned company specializing in ground engineering and environmental services and is seeking a Project Civil Engineer for its Mt. Laurel, New Jersey office.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop/evaluate plans and design criteria for a variety of civil engineering projects associated with site development, hydrology and hydraulics, geotechnical and environmental engineering, environmental remediation, and waste management/containment site design and permitting;
- Develop proposed project concepts/engineering computations;
- Prepare engineering reports, drawings, and technical specifications;
- Experience with storm water discharge permits and spill prevention and control plans a plus;
- Construction/project management experience a plus, including development of contract documents, reviewing measurement and payment, quality control/quality assurance and change order review;
- The position may require travel and fieldwork as dictated by project demands.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering and will have their EIT and be able to obtain their New Jersey professional engineering license.
- The candidate also should have at least 5 years of relevant experience in the design of solid/hazardous waste facilities and remediation projects.
- Preference will be given to engineers with significant experience in the Philadelphia area.
You are in the
CareerMine Daily Salary Snippet
1 - 5 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey