This job has expired. Click here to see new and active jobs like this one.
Jobs on CareerMine expire for many reasons. Either the employer has requested the advanced expiration of the job (as the vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job ad has expired after its normal running-time of 60 days within the CareerMine system. While there is the possibility that the vacancy may still be active, it is most likely that it has been filled or cancelled; otherwise it would be on CareerMine still.
It is strongly advised that you do not contact the company or advertising agency regarding this, or any other expired role, for the purposes of gaining employment with that company. Companies often impose strict penalties on job seekers who go outside of the established channels, to contact the employer regarding vacancies. (Employers have also made it clear in the past, that sourcing expired jobs and contacting them regarding their status, is one of these non-established routes.)
CareerMine Job Id: 794475Job Summary
||Business Systems Analyst
||Employer Job Id:
||July 21, 2012
||Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
||September 19, 2012
Business Systems Analyst
- [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
- [Company] is currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst with strong project management skills and experience delivering quality solutions varying in size and complexity. The successful candidate will join a group of professionals located in our Redmond, Washington office.
- As a Business Systems Analyst you will have the opportunity to make contributions to a wide variety of challenging global initiatives. The ability and willingness to travel locally and internationally is a necessity. Specific duties may include:
- Elicit business requirements using a variety of methods including interviews, business process descriptions, use cases, task and workflow analysis.
- Work with project stakeholders to define business processes and requirements and translate business requirements to technical/functional requirements and specifications.
- Contribute to defining project scope, goals, success criteria, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with project sponsor and stakeholders.
- Work directly with vendors, development partners, and/or internal development and architecture teams to establish technical vision that ensures the project goals are achieved.
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other project stakeholders.
- Develop and deliver project plans, progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Engage users in change management or training activities as required.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A four-year college diploma or university degree in computer science/engineering or information systems.
- 5-10 years direct work experience.
- Exposure to a variety of software development methodologies including Agile, Waterfall and ad-hoc methods.
- Experience with application development tools, including Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server.
- Strong knowledge of .NET Architecture and SharePoint 2007/2010.
- An ability to work with highly distributed peer and project teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
You are in the
CareerMine Daily Salary Snippet
<1 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey