This job has expired. Click here to see new and active jobs like this one.
Jobs on CareerMine expire for many reasons. Either the employer has requested the advanced expiration of the job (as the vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job ad has expired after its normal running-time of 60 days within the CareerMine system. While there is the possibility that the vacancy may still be active, it is most likely that it has been filled or cancelled; otherwise it would be on CareerMine still.
It is strongly advised that you do not contact the company or advertising agency regarding this, or any other expired role, for the purposes of gaining employment with that company. Companies often impose strict penalties on job seekers who go outside of the established channels, to contact the employer regarding vacancies. (Employers have also made it clear in the past, that sourcing expired jobs and contacting them regarding their status, is one of these non-established routes.)
CareerMine Job Id: 801743Job Summary
||Employer Job Id:
||August 1, 2012
||Golder Associates Inc.
||September 30, 2012
- Golder Associates is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
- Golder Associates Inc . has an immediate opening for a Word Processor/Editor to support its Pacific Northwest offices (Redmond/Seattle, WA; Portland, OR; Coeur d’Alene, ID). This position will be based out of our Redmond, Washington office.
- The document production specialist will work as part of our administrative support team to assist with the proofreading/technical editing and production of a wide variety of technical documents. This position will also provide administrative project support as directed by team lead.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Copy edit, and proof reading, processing, and formatting of a wide variety of documents.
- Extensive review for grammar, punctuation, and adherence to company standards.
- Development and maintenance of documentation templates in MS-Word and Adobe PDF.
- Assist with additional administrative tasks as necessary.
- Provide occasional back-up coverage for the front-desk receptionist during lunch and vacations.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic. Requirements for this position include:
- Candidates must have exceptional writing and editing skills, and have advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, and PowerPoint), and a strong knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Professional.
- A minimum of three years of prior relevant experience is required.
- High School diploma required, Associate’s degree or other high-level education is desired
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, listening, and writing)
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines, manage conflicting priorities, and work well under pressure in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong team player, self-motivated, proactive thinker, flexible and adaptable
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness and overall good judgment
- A problem solver with the ability to identify and implement alternative solutions
- Possess the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization
- Previous work experience within the consulting engineering environment would be an advantage.
- Golder offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits. Local candidates only, no relocation provided.
You are in the
CareerMine Daily Salary Snippet
11 - 15 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey