This job has expired. Click here to see new and active jobs like this one.
Jobs on CareerMine expire for many reasons. Either the employer has requested the advanced expiration of the job (as the vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job ad has expired after its normal running-time of 60 days within the CareerMine system. While there is the possibility that the vacancy may still be active, it is most likely that it has been filled or cancelled; otherwise it would be on CareerMine still.
It is strongly advised that you do not contact the company or advertising agency regarding this, or any other expired role, for the purposes of gaining employment with that company. Companies often impose strict penalties on job seekers who go outside of the established channels, to contact the employer regarding vacancies. (Employers have also made it clear in the past, that sourcing expired jobs and contacting them regarding their status, is one of these non-established routes.)
CareerMine Job Id: 806699Job Summary
||Employer Job Id:
||August 9, 2012
||Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
||October 8, 2012
- [Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
- [Company] is currently seeking a Senior Consultant for our new office in Bismarck, North Dakota. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Developing business and providing technical services to clients in the North Dakota area in the oil and gas, mining, and power sectors;
- Managing client relationships for our key and valued oil and gas clients;
- Ensuring the best possible client satisfaction in supporting account management through developing local client relationships, managing proposals and technical deliverables, and maintaining communication between the clients and with the [Company] consulting community;
- Assisting with staff development and recruiting;
- Logistical management of the Bismarck office.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, geology, environmental science, or related discipline; Master’s Degree preferred;
- Minimum of 10 years of consulting or industry experience;
- Experience in upstream oil and gas exploration and production;
- Superior working knowledge of North Dakota and federal environmental laws related to the oil and gas, mining and power industries;
- EHS and environmental compliance experience in the oil and gas mining and power industries;
- High proficiency in regulatory compliance reporting and project management;
- Technical experience including waste management, contamination assessment and remediation oversight, industrial hygiene, hazardous material handling and process safety; water quality; air quality and/or other related fields.
- Ability to multi-task, travel and work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to work directly with clients and be able to develop and grow business opportunities with existing clients, identify leads and proposal preparation;
- Ability to manage project teams, delegate work and mentor junior staff;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, technical writing and oral communication skills.
You are in the
CareerMine Daily Salary Snippet
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey