This job has expired. Click here to see new and active jobs like this one.
Jobs on CareerMine expire for many reasons. Either the employer has requested the advanced expiration of the job (as the vacancy has been filled or cancelled), or the job ad has expired after its normal running-time of 60 days within the CareerMine system. While there is the possibility that the vacancy may still be active, it is most likely that it has been filled or cancelled; otherwise it would be on CareerMine still.
It is strongly advised that you do not contact the company or advertising agency regarding this, or any other expired role, for the purposes of gaining employment with that company. Companies often impose strict penalties on job seekers who go outside of the established channels, to contact the employer regarding vacancies. (Employers have also made it clear in the past, that sourcing expired jobs and contacting them regarding their status, is one of these non-established routes.)
CareerMine Job Id: 808483Job Summary
||Electrical Products Support Specialist
||Employer Job Id:
||November 30, 2012
||Subscriber - Log In to see Company Name
||January 30, 2013
Electrical Products Support Specialist
[Company] is a respected, employee-owned, global company providing consulting, design, and construction services in our specialist areas of earth, environment, and the related areas of energy. From 180 offices worldwide, our more than 8,000 employees work with clients to manage their environmental and engineering activities in a technically sound, economically viable, and socially responsible manner.
[Company] is currently seeking an Electrical Products Support Specialist for the Lakewood office. This individual will be responsible for:
- Manage product order fulfillment process from start to finish,
- Troubleshoot problems and develop workable solutions,
- Assist production process as required to meet delivery schedules including necessary QA/QC,
- Write operational documents,
- Conduct validation testing,
- Interact with clients, vendors, and internal sales team to meet project objectives,
- Provide afterhours support when needed,
- Assist with field installations when needed.
- Be able to read and understand schematics and part data sheets with reasonable assistance.
- Strong computer skills including Word, Excel, and database software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in an industrial construction site.
- CAD experience beneficial.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
Preferred Position Requirements or Experience:
- Understanding of various process communication protocols including Modbus.
- Knowledge of cellular and satellite communications technology.
- Have an understanding of Multi-Tasking operation systems.
- Have an understanding of firmware ISR routines.
- Have experience or the educational background in digital and analog hardware design.
- Have experience or educational background in low power battery operated electronic hardware design.
- Ability to construct prototype hardware
- Have experience programming embedded controllers in C and C++.
You are in the
CareerMine Daily Salary Snippet
6 - 10 years experience in Australia
Source: CareerMine Salary Survey