DescriptionThe New Eskay Creek Property covers 2,080 hectares (5,137 acres) immediately adjacent to Barrick’s Eskay Creek Mine, approximately 85 km north of Stewart, BC.
• The southern boundary of the property is within one mile of the Eskay Creek Mine workings.
• The Eskay Creek Mine Road runs through the western portion of the property.
• The eastern portion of the property covers the old “Pi” claims that are believed to contain important extensions of the Eskay Creek “21” Zone, as determined by extensive VLF-EM surveys done in 1989 (Source: AR 19606).
• The northern boundary of the property is adjacent to the Skookum claims where “two grab samples of silicified siltstones taken from the fault zone returned values of 4.457 oz/ton Au and 1.302 oz/ton Au respectively” (Source: AR 20962).
• As documented in MINFILE 104B 008, the Eskay Creek deposit area faces northwest and strikes north-northeasterly. This indicates that the deposit extends up and through the New Eskay Creek property.